In England’s central countryside, namely in Staffordshire, the MKG-Team built a 5 MWp PV ground-mounted power plant. Although the planning on the flat terrain was easy, the assembly operation was not: the difficult soil characteristics and the added problem of the rain in England made the assembly operations tremendously difficult. However, the power plant was of course handed-over on schedule.
- Power output of the plant: 5 MWp
- 19,224 modules, configured in groups of 4 modules horizontally
- Mounting system: GMS® FLEX, impact pile-driven
- Wire frame fence with wooden poles
- Construction time: 7 weeks