For our client Goldbeck Solar GmbH, we completed another large solar park in Lelystad, not far from Amsterdam in the Netherlands. This plant is oriented from east to west and has an extremely close row spacing.
With the new version, our GMS® max mounting system convinces more than ever with even better, sophisticated system components. And this is also true in practice: More than 100 MWp have already been realized with the new system.
- Power output of the plant: approx. 28 MWp
- Mounting system: GMS® max 6H – OW
- 75,252 modules
- Construction time: approx. 16 weeks (April – August 2019)
Delivery and services
- Test impact pile driving incl. soil survey and soil analysis
- Project specific statics
- Layout planning
- On-site delivery of the GMS® max 6H – OW mounting system
- Mounting of subsystem and modules
- Electrical installation
- Foundation works, cable trenches, drainage works