In September 2018, we already completed an outdoor plant in the north-east of the Netherlands. As the plant is located on the site of a gas-fired power station, high health and safety requirements had to be observed.
With the help of line locators and excavations, our technicians located countless lines on the building site so that the posts of the substructure could finally be rammed safely and without any defects. Even the construction parallel to the slope in the dike area was no problem – thanks to our flexible GMS® MAX installation system, and the extensive experience of our MKG installation teams.
- Power output of the plant: approx. 5.4 MWp
- 16,950 modules
- Mounting system: GMS® MAX
- Construction time: approx. 10 weeks (September – November 2018)
Delivery and services
- Test impact pile driving incl. soil survey and soil analysis
- Project specific statics
- Layout and electrical planning
- On-site delivery of the GMS® MAX, generator junction boxes and inverter racks
- Mounting of subsystem and modules, mounting of inverter rack and generator junction boxes
- Foundation works, cable trenches
- Electrical installation