Landfill sites can additionally be used with solar parks. The problem is the limited depth of the top layer – and the sensitive sealing membrane underneath, which needs to be protected under any circumstances.
With GMS® MAX, MKG Göbel provides the perfect mounting system and has already installed a whole number of solar parks on landfills.
GMS® MAX advantages
- Low foundation depth: standard embedment depth of 80 cm, in expeptional cases even less is possible
- Slope parallel construction is possible, even with varying terrain inclinations
- Side inclinations up to 15° can be realized
- Above-ground cable routing is possible
- Assembly 2.0 procedure protects the turf
- Erosion protection: erosion insensitive foundation, controlled water distribution
- Foundation can be made with split posts optionally to compensate ground settlements afterwards