In October 2019, we completed a solar park in the Dutch province of Gelderland. The sealing system of the former landfill in Lochem could not be damaged under any circumstances – we found the ideal solution for this: A special flat foundation with an embedment depth of only 40 cm. Due to the ground level foundation plates, this construction is not sensitive to erosion.
The project was carried out with the extremely flexible mounting system GMS® MAX, both with two modules vertically and six modules horizontally. Thanks to the sophisticated assembly technology of the GMS® MAX system, the inclination could be individually adjusted during the construction phase, thus enabling slope parallel assembly. Even lateral inclinations of about 15° were not a problem.
- Power output of the plant: approx. 8.9 MWp
- Mounting system: GMS® MAX II-6H
- 22,896 modules
- Construction time: approx. 12 weeks (August – October 2019)
Delivery and services
- Test impact pile driving incl. soil survey and soil analysis
- Project specific statics
- Layout planning
- On-site delivery of the GMS® MAX II-6H and GMS® MAX II-2V mounting system
- Foundation works
- Mounting of subsystem and modules